Careers at Camp Quality
Work for Camp Quality
Imagine working for an organisation where fun therapy and optimism drives the culture. Imagine doing a job where you help make a difference to children living with cancer and their families.
Yes, it’s great! At Camp Quality, we know that the services we provide are only as good as the team behind them.
We are always on the lookout for highly skilled and talented people to bring passion and enthusiasm to the Camp Quality team.
Camp Quality is committed to creating a supportive working environment, empowering employees and following principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and were the first national children's charity to receive accreditation by the Australian Childhood Foundation's Safeguarding Children Program.View vacant positions
Benefits of working at Camp Quality
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous Salary Packaging options
- A set number of additional leave days, we call them Celebrating Life Days!
- Fun and casual work environment
- Individual and team recognition awards
- Professional development support
- Employee assistance program
- Annual Incentive Scheme (bonus)
- The chance to make a real difference