- Full time role based in North Sydney
- Use your commercial acumen to build something special
- Base Salary $80k (depending on experience) + super + leave loading, Generous Salary Packaging options available.
Camp Quality believes every Australian child impacted by cancer should have every opportunity to thrive. We do this by providing innovative programs and services to develop life skills and strengthen the wellbeing of children aged 0 – 13 growing up with cancer, and their families. We support families no matter where they live in Australia, throughout each stage of their cancer journey.
About the Role
As the Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Manage, optimise and develop professional relationships with current and new national corporate partners ensuring all partnership deliverables are met
- Identify, generate and deliver a sustainable revenue stream in accordance with revenue targets set each year
- Assess potential partners (inbound and outbound), perform competitive research and evaluate proposed business opportunities
- The Partnership Manager will secure new income streams and build long term relationships with existing partners.
To be successful in this position, it is preferable that you have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communication, Business, Sales/Marketing or related;
- 3+ years’ experience of business development/partnerships experience;
- Experience dealing with senior level decision makers within large corporates;
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise, manage multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Highly developed presentation skills and “out of the box” thinking;
- Demonstrated success negotiating and managing contracts and administering accounts;
- Proven experience planning, implementing and evaluating operational plans and budgets;
- Proven sales and relationship development experience and a record of success with multi-year, high value, strategic partnerships;
- An understanding of charitable corporate partnerships, corporate social responsibility and cause related marketing would be an advantage.
How to Apply
If you want to combine hard work with a huge dose of fun, please submit your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include a CV and a cover letter, addressing the criteria listed above.
For further information and to review the Job Description, please view the Success Profile Here.
Applications close Friday 31st August 2018
Camp Quality is an equal opportunity employer and has National Safeguarding Children accreditation. Successful employment will be contingent on applicant screening as pertains to employment in a child-related position.