If you would like to be part of a team that believes laughter is the best medicine, you have come to the right place.
Camp Quality is the leading children's cancer charity. Our purpose is to create a better quality of life for every child living with cancer in Australia. The services we provide for children (0-13 years) living with cancer and their families help create a better quality of life by building optimism and resilience. We support families no matter where they live in Australia, throughout each stage of their cancer journey.
While you are waiting for your dream job to come up, you might want to check out how to volunteer for Camp Quality.
Fundraising Coordinator - Sydney
- Full time role, 37.5 hours per week based in Sydney
- Base salary starting from $50k (depending on experience) + super + leave loading
About the Role
You will use your Fundraising skills and experience to develop and grow the local Fundraising strategy. The key areas of focus are engagement with stakeholders and the broader community and coordinating activities and events across the Sydney region to meet budget and supporter engagement targets.
If you love the idea of getting out into the community to develop relationships and being challenged in a role that helps make a difference to children living with cancer and their families, then this is the job for you!
For this particular role, you will predominantly be performing as Kylie - an 8 year old girl, who is currently receiving treatment for cancer.
To be successful in this position, it is preferable that you have:
- 2 years’ experience in not for profit fundraising;
- Experience achieving fundraising organisational targets within budget;
- Certificate in Fundraising;
- Experience in applying for local Grants;
- Excellent planning and time management skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Proven event experience including working with volunteers;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and as part of a team;
- Exceptional customer service and relationship management skills.
How to apply
Applications close Sunday 13th February 2017.
Camp Quality is an equal opportunity employer and has National Safeguarding Children accreditation. Successful employment will be contingent on applicant screening as pertains to employment in a child-related position.