Primary School Program Coordinator – SA/NT
- Full time role based in Adelaide
- Base Salary starting from $50k (depending on experience) + super + leave loading
- Flaunt your performance skills and help make a difference to children living with cancer and their families
About the Role
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented performer to join us as the Primary School Program Coordinator, performing and coordinating our Theatre in Education Program to schools and hospitals.
The Primary School Program is an educational Puppet show performed live to school audiences across the country. Our puppets also bring fun therapy to children’s hospital bedsides throughout their cancer treatment. Put your performance skills to good use and help support children living with cancer at hospital and returning to school.
You will also coordinate, direct and perform with a team of casual puppeteers to deliver the program. This includes organising rosters, providing training and providing ongoing feedback and direction post performances.
To be successful in this position, it is preferable that you have:
- Previous Performance/Theatre experience;
- Qualifications in performing arts or similar;
- Basic Administration skills;
- Experience working with children;
- Experience within a school/educational environment;
- Previous Puppetry experience;
- Previous Not For Profit experience and training in the area of cancer education will be highly regarded.
There will be overnight travel required due to regional tours.
How to Apply
Applications close Midnight 24th May 2017.