If you would like to be part of a team that believes laughter is the best medicine, you have come to the right place.
Camp Quality believes every Australian child impacted by cancer should have every opportunity to thrive. We do this by providing innovative programs and services to develop life skills and strengthen the wellbeing of children aged 0 – 13 growing up with cancer, and their families. We support families no matter where they live in Australia, throughout each stage of their cancer experience.
While you are waiting for your dream job to come up, you might want to check out how to volunteer for Camp Quality.
Regular Giving Coordinator
- Full time role, 37.5 hours per week based in Epping
- Base salary starting from $55k (depending on experience) + super + leave loading
- Help make a difference to children and families impacted by cancer
About the Role
As the Regular Giving Coordinator, you will play a vital role in delivering some of our key fundraising activities, to ensure successful and sustainable individual giving fundraising. To deliver revenue, these activities will be focused on growing our supporter base, retaining our donors and increasing the programs value.
You will be responsible for specific donor direct marketing based projects, from development right through to delivery. You will work closely with the Donor Relations Manager in delivering the strategy, and managing specific direct marketing projects, including regular giving and retention activities and communications, to raise money for Camp Quality to help families impacted by cancer across Australia.
To be successful in this position, it is preferable that you have:
- 2+ years’ experience in fundraising and or/direct marketing
- Ability to use customer relationship databases for record management, targeting and reporting
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects across acquisition, growth and retention programs to achieve identified outcomes within agreed deadlines and budgets
- Experience in coordinating ongoing fundraising program activities, providing campaign updates to stakeholders, monitoring and evaluating performance, recommending and developing improvements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- understands the target audience and the objectives of the communication
- Demonstrated experience in working with both internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to manage complex data requirements
- Works effectively with a degree of autonomy and accountability; self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative
- Ability to maintain confidential information
How to Apply
If you want to combine hard work with a huge dose of fun, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must include a CV and a cover letter, addressing the criteria listed above.
Camp Quality is an equal opportunity employer and has National Safeguarding Children accreditation. Successful employment will be contingent on applicant screening as pertains to employment in a child-related position.