If you would like to be part of a team that believes laughter is the best medicine, you have come to the right place.
Camp Quality believes every Australian child impacted by cancer should have every opportunity to thrive. We do this by providing innovative programs and services to develop life skills and strengthen the wellbeing of children aged 0 – 13 growing up with cancer, and their families. We support families no matter where they live in Australia, throughout each stage of their cancer experience.
While you are waiting for your dream job to come up, you might want to check out how to volunteer for Camp Quality.
Research and Evaluation Manager
- Full time role 37.5 hours per week or would consider Part Time, 4 days per week.
- Based preferably in Sydney. Alternate locations include Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
- Base salary starting from $100k (depending on experience) + super + leave loading.
Camp Quality believes every Australian child impacted by cancer should have every opportunity to thrive. We do this by providing innovative programs and services to develop life skills and strengthen the wellbeing of children aged 0 – 13 growing up with cancer, and their families. We support families no matter where they live in Australia, throughout each stage of their cancer journey.
About the Role
This is an exciting new position which will see you lead the delivery of Camp Quality’s research program and its planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning framework.
Reporting to the Head of Services & Programs, you will measure the impact and benefit of all our programs. By building the evidence base to support our strategic direction and program and service execution, this role will play an integral role in ensuring:
- the organisation is delivering against the organisational strategy- program quality standards are in place; and
- multiple stakeholders are provided with informed direction
To be successful in this position, it is preferable that you have:
- Post graduate qualification in Health Sciences or Social Sciences related field
- Understanding of approaches for building evaluation capacity in a not-for-profit organisation
- Demonstrated capability to conduct research and evaluation using a variety of qualitative, quantitative methods
- High level of written, oral and computer communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to work flexibly within tight time timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with senior management to provide mature advice and guidance
- Demonstrated success in working with multi-disciplinary teams and partnerships in collaborative research
- Experience of quality improvement and implementation methodology within a health system
- Strong Project Management and organisational skills including attention to detail
- Proven ability in presenting material to a variety of people
How to Apply
If you want to combine hard work with a huge dose of fun, please submit your application via email to: email@example.com
Applications must include a CV and a cover letter, addressing the criteria listed above.
For further information and to review the Job Description, please click here.
Applications close Friday 20th July 2018
Camp Quality is an equal opportunity employer and has National Safeguarding Children accreditation. Successful employment will be contingent on applicant screening as pertains to employment in a child-related position.