Purpose, vision and values
Camp Quality’s purpose is to create a better life for every child living with cancer in Australia. We are committed to delivering national programs that build resilience and optimistic behaviours for all children (0-13 years) living with cancer in Australia.
Camp Quality’s five-year plan is to sustainably expand our services to reach every child and family in Australia living with cancer.
Our programs and services will be designed to meet and accommodate changing and current needs.
Under our 2012-2017 Strategic Plan we have two strong achievable goals:
- Goal One: Deliver programs with more relevance, equity, reach and effectiveness
- Goal Two: Build a braver, more optimistic and sustainable organisation
Camp Quality’s values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world. They underpin everything we do. Our values are:
- Optimism: Spread positivity, hope and enthusiasm in the way we interact with other
- Integrity: Encourage trust through personal leadership
- Celebrating Life: Approach life as an adventure
- Accountability: Accept responsibility for actions and results
- Excellence: Seek greatness in all that we do