DATE: 21st - 28th October 2017
LOCATION: Port Macquarie - Toowoomba
Camp Quality esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure! The week-long journey is held to raise money to support Aussie kids impacted by cancer.
The event is a culmination of year-long fundraising by teams of entrants (esCarpadians). They spend 12 months decorating their cars (which must be at least 20 years old, i.e. pre-1997) and encouraging people to donate to their fundraising activities.
Each entrant must raise at least $5,000 per car. The money goes directly to Camp Quality and our work to support children impacted by cancer, and their families. This amount doesn’t include additional expenses like accommodation, food or petrol.
esCarpade is a week fuelled by fun, filled with challenges and rewarding experiences. Your driving skills will be put to the test as you tackle dirt roads travelling through unique and picturesque areas of Australia! Along the way you'll pull into towns with a fanfare of sirens, horns, lights and colour. You'll visit local schools with Camp Quality's puppets who perform an interactive show that dispels common myths and misconceptions about cancer.
- Date: 21st - 28th October
- Route: Port Macquarie - Toowooomba
- Distance: 2,188km
- Dirt roads: 64%
Stops day by day
- Day 1 - Sunday 22nd October: Port Macquarie (NSW) - Walcha (NSW) - Armidale (NSW)
- Day 2 - Monday 23rd October: Armidale (NSW) - Glen Innes (NSW) - Grafton (NSW)
- Day 3 - Tuesday 24th October: Grafton(NSW) - Alstonville (NSW) - Tweed Heads (NSW)
- Day 4 (Lay Day) - Wednesday 25th October: Tweed Heads (NSW)
- Day 5 - Thursday 26th October: Tweed Heads (NSW) - Ipswich (QLD) - Twin Waters (QLD)
- Day 6 - Friday 27th October: Twin Waters (QLD) - Gympie (QLD) - Kingaroy (QLD)
- Day 7 - Saturday 28th October: Kingaroy (QLD) - Crows Nest (QLD) - Toowoomba (QLD)
Sponsor a friend
Can't be part of Camp Quality esCarpade but know someone who is and want to help? Sponsor a friend and support their FUNdraising efforts to help them, and us, reach our target.
Use #escarpade on social media to join the conversation and share the esCarpade fun!