Real Superheroes use their cars of good: Camp Quality esCarpade 2017
Camp Quality esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure! The week-long journey is held to raise money to support Aussie kids impacted by cancer.
Camp Quality esCarpade is a seven-day automotive fundraising event, now in its 26th year. Each year around 75 participant vehicles and 15 Official (support) vehicles help raise $1.4 million for Camp Quality.
The course changes every year and in 2017 will start in Port Macquarie on Sunday 22 October and travel through Walcha, Armidale, Glen Innes, Grafton, Alstonville, Tweed Heads, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast, Gympie, Kingaroy and Crows Nest before finishing in Toowoomba on Saturday 28 October.
esCarpade is an “Outback Motoring Adventure’” and is NOT a rally / speed event. At no stage are roads closed or participants required to drive at speed. Support vehicle roles include 1 x Ambulance, 3 x first aid, 4 x mobile workshop, fun stop, logistics, check in / check out & puppeteers etc.
For any further information please contact:
Ben Mildren – Course Director – 0401 589 630
Susan Fleming – Event Manager – 0421 161 076
- Date: 21st - 28th October
- Route: Port Macquarie - Toowooomba
- Distance: 2,188km
- Dirt roads: 64%
- The 2018 route will be announced on Monday 30th October 2017!
Stops day by day
- Day 1 - Morning - Port Mac to Walcha
- Day 1 - Afternoon - Walcha to Armidale
- Day 2 - Morning - Armidale to Glen Innes
- Day 2 - Afternoon - Glen Innes to Grafton
- Day 3 - Morning - Grafton to Alstonville
- Day 3 - Afternoon - Alstonville to Tweed
- Day 4 - DAY OFF
- Day 5 - Morning - Tweed to Ipswich
- Day 5 - Afternoon - Ipswich to Twin Waters
- Day 6 - Morning - Twin Waters to Gympie
- Day 6 - Afternoon - Gympie to Kingaroy
- Day 7 - Morning - Kingaroy to Crows Nest
- Day 7 - Afternoon - Crows Nest to Toowoomba
Sponsor a friend
Can't be part of Camp Quality esCarpade but know someone who is and want to help? Sponsor a friend and support their FUNdraising efforts to help them, and us, reach our target.
Use #escarpade on social media to join the conversation and share the esCarpade fun!
All the resources you'll need as a participant
- Accommodation Guide
- Asking for support templates
- Branding Guidelines
- DIY Media Kit
- Fundraising Toolkit
- How to process donations through Everyday Hero
- Key Messages
- Social Media Assets