Camp Quality offers many staff engagement opportunities for our corporate partners and supporters including:
- Corporate volunteering (Skilled and Unskilled)
- Work Place Giving
- Company and employee fundraising
- Team building initiatives including FUN THERAPY!
Employees can experience first-hand how their contribution makes a difference while employers will experience the key benefits of keeping your staff engaged.
Key benefits of staff engagement
- Demonstrating to your employees your business is socially responsible
- Increased company pride, staff retention and productivity
- Improved staff morale, motivation, team spirit and initiative
- Positive brand awareness and alignment
For over 30 years the important work that Camp Quality does has been made possible by the support of dedicated and passionate organisations.
Corporate volunteers play an important and valuable role in helping Camp Quality create a better life for children and families living with cancer.
Camp Quality has partnered with small businesses right through to larger corporations who share our values, believe in the work we do and helped us do it.
Corporate volunteering gives your talented and generous staff an opportunity to use their skills to help create a better life for children and families living with cancer and have fun doing it.
It’s a chance to create a life full of optimism and resilience not just for children, but also for your employees and business.
Work place giving
Work Place Giving is an easy and cost effective way for employees to make regular donations to charity through their pre-tax pay. No matter how big or small the donation, together it will make a big difference!
Your business can support you further by dollar matching your donation!