Hosted for up to 100 kids on Zoom, and supported by Camp Quality staff and volunteers, these terrific events mean kids isolated by cancer, due to their treatment, location or ongoing health concerns, don’t miss out on all the joy of Kids’ Camp.
A Camp Leader and our much-loved puppets take children on an interactive, live-streamed entertainment experience, supported by Camp Quality companions, where they get to choose from a range of exciting activities and meet new friends.
The positive impacts of Camp Quality Virtual Camps
- Group interaction for kids isolated by the cancer experience
- Providing normalcy and a break for kids facing cancer
- Kids develop skills and confidence through participation in a range of activities
- Increased positivity levels for children
- Decreased feelings of isolation for regional, rural and remote kids impacted by cancer