Become a volunteer
Our volunteers are the heart of the Camp Quality family. Generous and passionate, Camp Quality volunteers love to have fun. They’re not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty. They like to make a difference, and they do.
There are many different ways for you to get involved with Camp Quality and help create a better life for children and their families living with cancer.
Volunteering for Camp Quality offers many benefits. You’ll make new friends, be inspired, help others and have a lot of fun.
Camp Quality also strives to make its volunteering experience as great as possible.Apply now
How is volunteering at Camp Quality different?
- We love our volunteers, they become part of our family
- We are dedicated to creating a fun, safe and rewarding experience for our volunteers
- We provide our volunteers with all the training they need
- Our volunteers have a voice and we listen through regular surveys and we seek advice from a consultation committee
- We celebrate our volunteer milestones and outstanding achievements
- We have annual volunteer events where volunteers can socialise and meet new friends
Camp Quality Graduate
Thank you so much Camp Quality for the past 11 years. Some of my best memories are being on camp. Camp Quality has always been there for me and my family and then to graduate today is amazing.
I thought that everyone put a huge effort in to grad camp so thank you to everyone who helped organised it and the other states. I hope to see lots of you again some day.
Madelyne, Heath’s Grandma
Heath loved it, didn't matter what activity they did, he just loved it. He would talk about it for weeks and weeks and weeks, and he was just always so happy when he came back.
Isn't that marvellous that someone can make another person so happy? It becomes the most important thing in these kids' lives.
Rachael, Leah’s Mum
Leah is shy but Camp Quality built up her confidence when they met us on the ward. Soon she was courageous enough to join the activities by herself and try new things.
I can't explain how important it is just to have somebody like Camp Quality there. I can't really put into words how thankful I am. It's part of treatment. It's part of healing.
Ruth, Harley’s Grandma
Harley just doesn't know how to act around other children. He struggled to make friends. But that changed when Camp Quality came into our lives.
It's great he can go on camp and do skateboarding and soccer and I think he enjoys the male bonding.
My Seth had been absent for a while with all the bullying, appointments and surgery. But today he's back, he's happy and he's confident. My boy is home. I can't thank you enough for giving my boy the most amazing week of his life.
Sheila, Maya’s Mum
After being stuck in hospital for so long, you take any opportunity to see your child happy, like at Camp Quality’s Family Fun Day. Plus - Maya got to see the kids she met in hospital again. They’re her friends now. We’re like one big happy family.
Why volunteer with Camp Quality?
- You will learn new skills
- You will meet some truly inspirational children and families
- You will create friendships with like-minded people from diverse backgrounds
- You will make a real difference to the 10,000 children living with cancer in Australia and their families