Our Junior Camps create a fun environment for children to discover their individual strengths.
Junior Camps are packed with physical and creative activities that help children develop new skills, celebrate their achievements and build confidence.
Junior Camp is also an important opportunity for children impacted by cancer to meet other children going through similar experiences, recognising their similarities and differences and making new friends.
Children go home with a sense of accomplishment, improved self-esteem and independence.
Location:Camps are available all over Australia
Benefits of Junior Camps
- Creates bonding experience for children attending resulting in long-lasting friendships
- Benefit from spending time with other children who understand what they are going through
- Improves sense of independence, building confidence and resilience
- Provides children with a break from the intensity of the treatment cycle
- Creates fun memories for children impacted by cancer taking part in ‘normal’ activities
Who is eligible?
Junior Camp is open to children impacted by cancer aged 7 to 9 years old, including siblings and bereaved siblings.
Junior Camps are held regularly all over Australia. To find out when and where the next Junior Camp is being held, please contact your local Camp Quality office or call 1300 662 267.