Camp Quality’s Mini Camps are specially designed to give younger children, who are not quite ready to tackle an overnight stay, their very own ‘camping’ experience.
Held during the day on school holidays or on weekends, Mini Camps let younger children impacted by cancer laugh and play in a safe and social environment.
Our organised schedule of activities will see children take on physical games, get creative, interact with others and make friends.
Location:Camps are available all over Australia
Benefits of Mini Camps
- Children to enjoy creative and physical activities in a safe and supportive environment
- Helps build intellectual curiosity
- Children participate in activities that develop awareness of others
- Provide a positive outlet for children to express their emotions
- A chance for children to socialise and make friends with other children going through similar experiences
Who is eligible?
Mini Camps are designed for younger children aged approximately 4 to 6 years, including bereaved siblings. The age range attending Mini Camp may vary depending on the number of children in the area.
Camp Quality holds regular Mini Camps across both metro and regional Australia throughout the year.
To find out when the next Mini Camp is happening near you, please contact your local Camp Quality office or call 1300 662 267.